20+ chemistry courses online
Oregon State offers online chemistry course and lab sequences.
Tuition and fees calculator
Interested in creating a rough estimate of the total cost of tuition and fees? You can learn more about costs using our tuition and fees calculator.
2019-20 academic year tuition rates
All Ecampus tuition and fee information is available on Oregon State University's Finance and Administration website.
|Undergraduate programs||Total cost per credit|
|All undergraduate regular programs unless listed below||$309/credit|
|Developmental math: MTH 065 (on site)||$224/credit|
|College of Business†||$330/credit|
|College of Engineering: General Engineering†||$343/credit|
|College of Engineering: Declared majors†||$360/credit|
|College of Engineering: Online four-year undergraduate computer science degree†||$360/credit*|
|College of Engineering: Online postbaccalaureate computer science degree (60 credits)†||$499/credit|
|Graduate program||Total cost per credit|
|All graduate (regular) programs unless listed below||$560/credit|
|Ed.D.: & Ph.D Adult and Higher Education†||$589/credit|
Master of Counseling: Clinical Mental Health Counseling†
Master of Counseling: School Counseling†
|Public Health: MPH and graduate certificate||$627/credit|
|MBA, MSB and business courses||$848/credit|
|College of Engineering†||$615/credit|
|Level||Total cost per credit|
|All undergraduate courses||$309/credit|
|All graduate courses||$560/credit|
† College of Business, College of Education and College of Engineering students are charged a differential in addition to the regular tuition. The above lists current tuition and fees for business, education and engineering students who take Ecampus courses (in any subject).
* Tuition per credit is pending board approval.
On-campus students: If you take classes both delivered online and on-site at OSU during any term, you will be charged the appropriate Ecampus tuition rate for Ecampus credits plus the appropriate campus-based tuition rate for credits completed on-site.
Examples of regular Ecampus tuition:
|3-credit undergraduate course:||3 x $309 = $927|
|3-credit graduate course:||3 x $560 = $1680|
GTA/GRA can be applied to Ecampus courses
Ecampus credits are viewed as no different than on-campus courses and count toward reaching full-time enrollment (12 credits) for graduate students. Similarly, Ecampus courses will count toward full-time enrollment status for graduate scholarships, fellowships and scholarship/fellowship tuition relief programs.
Please note the information below regarding enrollment requirements for graduate students appointed as graduate assistants for summer term.
- A graduate student who is appointed as a graduate assistant (GRA/GTA) in summer term must enroll in a minimum of 3 credits, per the minimum enrollment policy.
- There may be income tax on salary for graduate students appointed as graduate assistants in summer term who are enrolled in less than 5 credits. Contact payroll or your tax professional with any questions regarding potential tax implications.
- A graduate student who is appointed as a graduate assistant in summer term may enroll in a maximum of 16 credits. The tuition remission for a graduate assistant appointment covers a maximum of 16 credits per term. Any cost for credits beyond 16 are not covered by the remission and must be paid by the student.
- Changes in registration for summer GRA/GTA appointments beyond the final add date will not be allowed.
All new students (except nondegree-seeking) are charged a one-time matriculation fee at the start of their first term at OSU.
|Undergraduate matriculation fee||$350|
|Graduate matriculation fee||$350|
If you have any questions, please contact Ecampus at 800-667-1465 or via email.
Features and Navigation
Currently it's spring term. See academic calendar for our quarter term schedule.
Summer term starts June 22.
Fall term starts Sept. 23.
Ranked top 10 in the nation
OSU Ecampus earned a top 10 ranking for the sixth year in a row on a list of America's best online bachelor's programs. Learn more »