B.S. in Natural Resources – Online
Join America's natural resources university
Oregon State University's natural resources undergraduate degree program will provide you technical skills and scientific knowledge that spans various natural resources and social science disciplines.
As a natural resources major, you will study the science and management of resources such as fish and wildlife, forests, range and water, as well as the development of sustainable environmental policies and human dimensions of natural resources. You will learn to solve complex environmental problems through an interdisciplinary approach.
This degree program prepares you for careers in resource planning, management, conservation, restoration and education within the field of natural resources.
Focus your studies in an area that matches your goals
Once you enroll in this natural resources program, you can select an area of focus from a variety of options, including fish and wildlife conservation or urban forest landscapes. Check out our natural resources curriculum page for information about each specialization option.
Accelerated Master’s Platform for undergrad students
Oregon State’s Accelerated Master’s Platform allows current undergraduate natural resources students to take graduate-level courses online that will be applied to their bachelor’s degree, and the credits earned will be transferred to the Master of Natural Resources program. Students enrolled in Ecampus graduate courses will pay the graduate tuition and fees rate.
Benefits of learning online with Oregon State
- All classes are developed by OSU's renowned faculty, who are known worldwide for their research, expertise and innovation in the natural resources and science fields.
- Oregon State is regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
- OSU's College of Forestry, which offers this online program, is recognized as a world-class leader in the industry, ranking of more than 3,000 universities.
- Online students receive the same diploma as on-campus students.
- You can enhance your degree with a minor. OSU Ecampus offers a diverse selection of minors online.
- Students can study from anywhere in the world with an internet connection.
With more than 1,300 online courses in more than 110 subjects, discover how OSU Ecampus can turn your passion into a lifelong career.
We’re here to support you
We know there is more involved to being a student than just completing a class. Oregon State Ecampus offers a full range of support services to help our students be successful, such as online tutoring, career services, library services and disability access. Plus, every degree-seeking student has an academic advisor to offer guidance in selecting courses and staying on track for graduation. If you need assistance, please contact Ecampus by email or call 800-667-1465 Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. PT.