B.S. in Environmental Sciences – Online
Creating a healthier planet starts here
Today, scientists must be trained to assess problems and provide potential solutions from scientific perspectives when faced with environmental issues, as well as to predict environmental change and participate in responsible management of the environment.
To help reach these objectives, OSU's online Bachelor of Science in Environmental Sciences offers an interdisciplinary approach to environmental problem solving.
Tailor your studies to meet your interests and goals
This program offers a diverse selection of specialization areas to focus your studies on a topic that interests you most. You'll work with your academic advisor to determine which area best meets your goals. Check out our environmental sciences curriculum page for a complete list of specialization options.
Benefits of learning online with Oregon State
- All classes are developed by OSU's renowned faculty, who are known worldwide for their research, expertise and innovation.
- OSU is regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
- Enhance your degree with a minor online. OSU Ecampus offers a diverse selection of minors online.
- Online students receive the same diploma as on-campus students.
- Students can study from anywhere in the world with an internet connection.
Get the support you need
Our goal is to help you succeed. That’s why, as an OSU Ecampus student, you’ll have access to vital resources like success coaching, library services, free online tutoring and career guidance – making your online learning experience collaborative and rewarding.