B.S. in Business Analytics – Online
Tap into Big Data to maximize your career
Organizations worldwide are in need of workers who can integrate datasets and tools to address business opportunities and risks. When you earn your business analytics bachelor’s degree online from Oregon State University, you’ll be uniquely qualified to fill that void in the job market by having a deep understanding of operations, customers and markets.
This program – offered by Oregon State's AACSB-accredited College of Business and delivered 100% online by Oregon State Ecampus – focuses on applying data science tools to the specific business disciplines of marketing and consumer analytics.
Find out how data informs business practices and explore a wide range of topics including techniques associated with data mining, data visualization, text mining, and advanced statistical tools and techniques to maximize a company’s strategic value.
Once you enroll in the business analytics bachelor’s program, you will select an area of focus from the following options:
- Digital marketing analytics
- Market research and consumer analytics
Learn more about each option on the business analytics curriculum page.
Benefits of learning online with Oregon State
- All classes are developed by Oregon State's renowned faculty, who are known worldwide for their research, expertise and innovation.
- Oregon State is regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
- OSU Ecampus students receive the same diploma as on-campus students.
Get the support you need
Our goal is to help you succeed. That’s why, as an OSU Ecampus student, you’ll have access to vital resources like success coaching, library services, free online tutoring and career guidance – making your online learning experience collaborative and rewarding.