Graduate Certificate in Public Health – Online
Taking on the world's health challenges can't wait
The online Graduate Certificate in Public Health at Oregon State University is designed for public health practitioners and others seeking professional development and continuing education within the field of public health. The certificate consists of a minimum of 18 graduate credits focusing on key domains of public health.
Courses are offered by OSU's College of Public Health and Human Sciences and delivered online by Oregon State Ecampus.
Benefits of an Oregon State University online certificate program
- All classes are developed by OSU's renowned faculty, who are known worldwide for their research, expertise and innovation in public health.
- OSU's College of Public Health and Human Sciences is accredited by the Council on Education for Public Health.
- OSU is regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
- Online students receive the same credits as on-campus students, and credits may transfer to most higher education institution.
- Credits earned in the graduate certificate of public health may be transferred to the Oregon State University MPH program. See individual option handbooks to determine which certificate electives are required for each MPH option.
With more than 1,300 online courses in over 110 subjects, discover how OSU Ecampus can turn your passion for promoting health into a lifelong career.