Graduate Certificate in Organic Agriculture – Online
Further your career in the rapidly growing organic sector
Organic food production in the United States is booming, and your opportunity to positively influence this fast-developing market starts by earning your Graduate Certificate in Organic Agriculture 100 percent online from Oregon State University.
Oregon State is the first university in the country中国体彩发布的官方app to provide an organic agriculture graduate program online, and its aim is to enhance your understanding of complex organic agroecosystems as well as your ability to plan, troubleshoot and evaluate them.
This one-of-a-kind, 18-credit program is based on the latest research and will help you build your career or business in the rapidly expanding and highly profitable organic food production sector.
Earn an actual credential
When you complete this certificate, you’ll be equipped with a credential from a renowned institution that will give you a foothold in the workforce. Oregon State has a long-standing reputation for excellence in agriculture and food research, outreach and education.
This program is ideal for:
- current graduate students in various agriculture-related programs
- professionals in various agricultural and certifying organizations
- state agricultural employees
- extension educators
Benefits of learning online with Oregon State
- All classes are developed and taught by the same world-class OSU graduate faculty who teach on campus.
- Oregon State is regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
- OSU is regarded as a worldwide leader in agricultural education, ranking in the of more than 3,000 universities.
- Oregon State Ecampus is consistently ranked among the nation’s 10 best providers of online education according to U.S. News & World Report.
- OSU Ecampus students receive the same diploma and transcript as on-campus students.
NOTE: The U.S. Department of Education has approved this certificate for federal financial aid eligibility as part of a full degree program, but not as an independent certificate program. Alternate funding sources (e.g. loans, private funds) may be required to cover the costs associated with this program.