Professional Science Master's in Fisheries and Wildlife Administration – Online
Advanced training for professional advancement
Oregon State University's Professional Science Master's in Fisheries and Wildlife Administration is a degree program designed for professionals who want to accelerate their careers in fields related to biology, ecological management, environmental and social policy, natural resource management and fisheries and wildlife.
The PSMFWA program is offered by Oregon State's nationally renowned Department of Fisheries and Wildlife and delivered online by OSU Ecampus. It features instruction by an internationally recognized group of scientific professionals who provide a rich academic environment for degree-seeking students that is scientifically rigorous and relevant to today's natural resource issues.
Benefits of learning online with Oregon State
- All classes are developed by Oregon State faculty who are known worldwide for their research, expertise and innovation in natural resources and science fields.
- Oregon State is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
- The Department of Fisheries and Wildlife is part of OSU's College of Agricultural Sciences, which is recognized as a world-class leader in the industry, ranking in the .
- OSU Ecampus students receive the same diploma as OSU's on-campus students.
- Oregon State University is a member of the Natural Resources Distance Learning Consortium (NRDLC), which includes 10 universities who work together to provide more than 300 online courses to agency professionals.
Please send an email to the Department of Fisheries and Wildlife graduate advising team.