Data Analytics: Master of Science or Graduate Certificate
Big data. Big opportunities.
The demand for professionals who can interpret large quantities of data has never been greater, and these skills are vital for scientific advances and business success worldwide. Whether you're an experienced analytics professional or looking to change careers and become one, you can chart your path forward by earning a Master of Science degree or a Graduate Certificate in Data Analytics online from Oregon State University.
Ecampus data analytics students prepare for nation's #1 job
Josh Stevens searched more than a year for a data analytics master's program before enrolling online with OSU Ecampus. So how's it going? “I am deeply appreciative of the amount of content that was taught and impressed by the powerfully effective teaching,” he says. Read more about his experience and the program's strengths »
These cutting-edge programs in data analytics – offered by Oregon State University's renowned College of Science and Department of Statistics – are designed for ambitious professionals who want to add more statistical or analytical skills to their repertoire and who are seeking advancement or a transition to a new functional area.
A global learning community online
As a data analytics student with Oregon State Ecampus, you will benefit from the experience of learning online alongside classmates from all over the world. Ecampus students are located in all 50 states and more than 50 countries, creating a diverse learning community that exposes you to unique perspectives.
Advantages of an Oregon State University online degree
- All classes in these data analytics programs are developed and taught by full-time Oregon State faculty.
- OSU is regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
- Oregon State is a respected leader in the fields of data science and statistics and is well connected with industry.
- Oregon State Ecampus is consistently ranked as one of the nation's best providers of online education.
- OSU Ecampus students receive the same diploma as on-campus students.