Graduate Certificate in Business Fundamentals – Online
Advancing your career often requires strengthening its foundation, and you can do that no matter what industry you’re in by earning your Graduate Certificate in Business Fundamentals online with Oregon State University.
Offered by OSU’s College of Business and delivered 100 percent online by nationally ranked OSU Ecampus, this 18-credit program provides the groundwork for your mastery of key business concepts such as operations, finance, law, accounting and marketing – knowledge that you can immediately put into practice within any organization.
Enhance your résumé in as few as three months
You can study as a full-time student over the summer and complete all 18 credits in three months, giving you advanced business credentials and more professional influence in a fraction of a year. You can also elect to study on a part-time basis and finish the program on a timeline that best fits your lifestyle.
The certificate is tailored to graduates from STEM fields who are thinking about pursuing an MBA or considering a move into management positions. It’s also ideal if you have a non-business bachelor’s degree and want to enhance your business acumen.
A pathway to earning your MBA
You can apply up to 15 credits of this certificate toward your Oregon State MBA. This certificate program introduces you to the foundations of business graduate education, and it’s a natural gateway toward a full MBA program.
Benefits of learning online with Oregon State
- OSU's College of Business is accredited by the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), a standard met by only 25 percent of business schools.
- Oregon State is regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
- OSU is listed as one of the top 10 Most Popular Business Schools on the U.S. News & World Report's short list.
- You’ll benefit from small class sizes in courses taught by leading researchers and practitioners.
- OSU's online students receive the certificate and transcript as on-campus students.
NOTE: The U.S. Department of Education has approved this certificate for federal financial aid eligibility as part of a full degree program, but not as an independent certificate program. Alternate funding sources (e.g. loans, private funds) may be required to cover the costs associated with this program.