70+ degree programs
Explore all of Oregon State’s online offerings.
OSU Mobile App, Customized for You
We’re excited to announce that we have developed an Ecampus version of the OSU Mobile app that meets the needs of our online students like you. OSU Mobile brings together all of the tools you use every day for use on your mobile device.
This new and improved version is designed specifically for online students and features a wide variety of tools and resources to help you thrive.
Features of OSU Mobile
With OSU Mobile you can:
- Review your schedule and full class history
- Access the schedule of classes to plan for upcoming terms
- Check your bill, holds, and account information
- Read Ecampus specific news, find student organizations, and connect with other opportunities on campus available to online students
- Gain quick access to your support team including academic advising, student services, proctoring, and success coaches
- Connect with OSU Ecampus social media
Download the app
All you need to do is download the app and you’re ready to go!
For those who already have the OSU Mobile app, please check to make sure you have the most recent update to get the new version that includes Ecampus. To change your selected campus, click on the Settings icon in the bottom right corner and update to the Ecampus option!
Frequently asked questions
Where can I download the app?
Download the iOS version on the or get the Android version on . For more information on OSU Mobile, please see the OSU Mobile website.
When does the Ecampus location go live?
The Ecampus location will be available on Monday, Sept. 10. If you are new to the app, you will have the option to select your campus upon the first time opening it.
If you currently have the app with a different OSU campus, you will need to click the Settings option in the bottom right corner and change your campus selection. Please make sure to download or update to the most recent version of the app.
What does the app do?
OSU Mobile brings together all of the tools you use every day and puts them on your mobile device.
- Have your class schedule and class history at the ready and view the full schedule of classes to plan for upcoming terms!
- See assignments, grades, discussions and more.
- Review your bill, holds, and account information.
- Read Ecampus-specific news, find student organizations, and connect with other opportunities on campus available to online students.
- Gain quick access to your support team including your academic advisor, student services, proctoring, and success coaches.
- Connect with OSU Ecampus social media through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Who should download the app?
Any future or current OSU student can download the app. Ecampus students can choose the new Ecampus location under Settings. If you are not currently a student, the app will still provide great information you can use, and it even has an “Admissions” section to help you get started.
The three areas that are specific for current students and require authentication are My Classes, My Bill, and My Holds. The services listed under My Support are primarily for undergraduate, degree-seeking students.
Is OSU Mobile available for my device?
OSU Mobile is available on iOS and Android devices.
The app isn't working on my Android 8.0 device!
Try uninstalling the app and downloading the most recent version.
How did you choose the platform for the app?
The platform for OSU Mobile was chosen due to its flexibility, ease of use and quickness of development, and variety of integrations into existing OSU systems and procedures.
Why can't OSU Mobile do ______?
We are constantly working to add features and improve the user experience of OSU Mobile. In order to do this, we need your feedback to build the best possible mobile experience.
I cannot seem to change the notification settings on my Android phone.
This is a known problem and will be fixed in an upcoming release.
Why does the app ask for access to so many phone capabilities when it is installed?
The OSU Mobile app has a rich set of modules, and as you use different modules in the app it will need access to those phone capabilities.
Features and Navigation
Currently it's spring term. See academic calendar for our quarter term schedule.
Summer term starts June 22.
Fall term starts Sept. 23.
Ranked top 10 in the nation
OSU Ecampus earned a top 10 ranking for the sixth year in a row on a list of America's best online bachelor's programs. Learn more »